Saturday, December 3, 2011

Short hair curls

Hey guys! Remember me? Ya I'm still alive.. I just figured out how to post pictures strait from my iPod!! So now I can Post! Hope you guys are still reading!

So as you can see in the pictures this isn't my sister. My sister doesn't like me to take pictures while I'm doing her hair because she thinks it takes too long. So I borrowed my cute little neighbor :)

So this is one of my favorite hairstyles for short hair and it's super easy!

I started by making two french braids going back on the head but stopping when I reached the end of the part.

Then I had her hold the braids while I curled the back of her hair.

Then I took the braids and secured them together with a small elastic and added the flower!

And your done!

2 comments:

  1. Whitney? Whitney who? I don't remember a Whitney. JK. I would love a post on how you do that one crunchy thing. Does that make sense? You know, wet hair, add gel. I am a little confused (not hard for me, I know). Love you Whitney!!!!
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha thanks for the love Katie! Thanks for the suggestion! I will hopefully make that post sometime this weekend! And I will dedicate it to you! Fist bump!

    ReplyDelete