Monday, June 28, 2010

Hairbows?

OK so I am thinking about selling hair bows on this site. I will also do fish (soooo cute!!!) and flowers and who knows what else. I want to see if anyone is interested before I order. All the profits would go to my nationals fund I started for next year. (I am hoping to make it to nationals next year and its REALY expensive so I am starting to save now.) I also want to know what colors people like the best so email me at icantumble@yahoo.com or comment and tell me if you have a preference to what colors I would sell. Thanks!!!

3 comments:

  1. Tell me your favorite color!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be cool. I saw these flowers made out of pop cans. I bet u could find them on youtube. They are super cute, and I bet they would sell well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you do seafoam green? Also you're a qt. Meet me at Eisenhower Jr. High someday! ;)

    ReplyDelete