Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Jr. Prom hair

1.Put hair into ponytail.













2.Put another ponytail holder in hair but don't pull hair through all of the way.



3.Piece by piece twist pieces of hair and pin them with bobby pin until all of your hair is pinned. (the messier the better!)



4.Spray and pin fly aways.



5.Optional: add flower or bow.



At my house we call this "Jr. Prom Hair" or "Messy bun". Its an easy hairdo that's great if you have creases in your hair and don't have time to straighting it. Its fast and easy and great for all occasions; school, soccer, church, ect. I where this hairdo to Tumbling competitions sometimes because it stays in really well. enjoy!


P.S. Sorry it took so long for me to post, we wanted to do video but for some reason my computer wouldn't load them. So I'll keep trying but for now we have to use pictures. Sorry!


No comments:

Post a Comment